Head Coach Clint Schnell and his staff are excited to cultivate the talents of our future Cowboy basketball players and camp is the essential building block for these future basketball players development. Our basketball camp emphasizes competing on every play, a mentality that we believe helps carry you successfully throughout life. High school and middle school staffs, local college players, and former CHS players will round out the
best camp staff around!
Team Camp - July 11th - 15th
- Incoming 1st - 6th grade boys. Camp will be from 9am - 3pm each day and 9am -12pm on Friday
- Focus will be on offensive and defensive team concepts.
- Skill Competitions and Tournament Awards will be given
- Camp T-shirt and basketball will be provided with registration
- Gym opens for drop-off at 8am and willl stay open until 4pm
- Lunch and concession options will be available for purchase each day
|Clinic Date||07-11-2022 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-15-2022 3:00 pm|
|Cut off date||07-15-2022|
|Location||Coppell High School Main Gym (dropoff and pickup at the Arena Entrance)|
Elite Camp - July 11th - 14th
- LOCATION CHANGE - CAMP WILL BE AT COPPELL MIDDLE SCHOOL EAST
- Incoming 7th - 9th grade boys. Camp will be from 1pm - 4 pm each day
- Focus will be on teaching concepts and drills that corelate with the offensive and defensive schemes used in our program at the 7th, 8th, and 9th grade levels
- Camp T-shirt will be provided with registration.
|Clinic Date||07-11-2022 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||07-14-2022 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||07-14-2022|
|Location||Coppell Middle School East|