Attention Future Cowboy Basketball Players:
The Coppell Basketball Coaching Staff wants to invite you to our Fall Fundamentals Clinic. Come sharpen your basketball skills while learning from and working with our high school coaching staff. We will be focusing on everything from shooting, ball-handling, passing, proper footwork, and defensive skills to help improve your game.
What is the cost?
- $80 for all four sessions
- Payment can be made online or in person with cash, check, or credit
Who can attend?
- Current 1st – 6th Graders
Where will it be held?
- Coppell High School – Main Gym
When are the dates?
- Wednesday Oct. 6th and Thursday Oct. 7th
- Wednesday Oct. 13th and Thursday Oct. 14th
What time is the clinic?
- 6:00pm to 8:00pm (Doors open at 5:30pm for check-in and open gym)
- NO OPEN GYM ONCE THE SESSION ENDS.
What do we need to bring?
- Personal water or sports drink
- The clinic will provide basketballs for all drills and workouts
- Money if you wish to purchase from our limited concessions (Water, Gatorade, Snacks).
- Great attitude and enthusiasm to grow as a basketball player